DATA DRIVEN ASSESSMENTS
We are committed to providing all of our students with the education they need to succeed and to do that, we must accurately measure their progress. The Educational Empowerment Group (EEG), is committed to providing our students with everything they need to perform well academically. We use testing and assessment data to improve our methods and to better prepare our students for life after graduation.
9 – 12 Testing
High School students participate in testing required by the Ohio Department of Education and the school district. This includes:
- State Diagnostic Assessments 9-12
- To boost academic achievement and growth, we use rigorously aligned to state content standards assessments, Measures of Academic Progress (MAP).
- Ohio State Tests (Classes of 2018 and beyond) also known as End-of-Course Exams
- American Government
- American History
- Physical Science (class of 2018 only)
- Geometry (or Integrated Math I and II)
- Algebra I
- English Language Art II
- English Language Art I
- Ohio Graduation Tests (Classes of 2015-2017)
- Math, English, Math, Science, and Social Studies
- Ohio State Tests (End-of-Course) in American History and American Government
- American College Test (ACT)
- Grades 11 and 12 only
- Alternative Assessment for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities (AASCD)
- Is designed to allow students with significant cognitive disabilities to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in an appropriately rigorous assessment.
- Ohio English Language Proficiency Assessment (OELPA)
- Students who have been identified as an English learner (EL) are required to take the OELPA.